The fees payable for a Common Licence (issued by the Diocesan Registry on behalf of the Bishop) come to a total of £200.00 of which £52.00 is payable to the Surrogate and £148.00 to the Diocesan Registrar/Chancellor. The fees due to the Registrar/Chancellor should be settled by a cheque made payable to ‘The Bishop of Guildford’s Registry’.
- Church of England Marriage Registration Webinar
- From 4th May – New procedures for the Registration of Marriages
- “Sham Marriage” changes from 1st July 2021
- Update 24th June – The Coronavirus and marriage in the Church of England – Guidance to clergy
- The Coronavirus and Marriage in the Church of England – GUIDANCE TO CLERGY
Login: Progress of Petitions
Forgotten your password?
Email us with as much information as possible and we will send you your login details.